- What is the tags used for body?
- How do you give a style?
- What is link tag in HTML?
- Which tag is used instead of body tag?
- What does The HTML element represents a paragraph. Paragraphs are usually represented in visual media as blocks of text separated from adjacent blocks by blank lines and/or first-line indentation, but HTML paragraphs can be any structural grouping of related content, such as images or form fields. What does href mean in HTML? Hypertext REFerence(Hypertext REFerence) The HTML code used to create a link to another page. The HREF is an attribute of the anchor tag, which is also used to identify sections within a document. Can you have two bodies in HTML? An HTML document can only have one html tag and one body tag. If you just put several HTML document together, it will be an invalid document, and the browsers may have problems displaying it. You could remove the duplicate tags, but it might not be that simple. Where can I put style tag? The
- What does href mean in HTML?
- Can you have two bodies in HTML?
- Where can I put style tag?
- How do you use style tag?
- What are the style tags write about any five style tags?
- How do I change the color of my P tag?
- Can I link CSS in body?
- What does REL mean in HTML?
- How do you add a tag to a style?
- Which tag is used to raise the text?
What is the tags used for body?
The tag defines the document’s body.
The element contains all the contents of an HTML document, such as headings, paragraphs, images, hyperlinks, tables, lists, etc.
Note: There can only be one element in an HTML document..
How do you give a style?
The most common way to add CSS, is to keep the styles in external CSS files….Using CSSInline – by using the style attribute inside HTML elements.Internal – by using a