- Does CSS go in head or body?
- What is a CSS selector example?
- How many types of CSS are there?
- How do you use style tag?
- What is external CSS?
- What is CSS used for?
- How do I style a link in CSS?
- How many CSS selectors are there?
- How do I use body tags in CSS?
- How do you style a body in CSS?
- Can CSS be included in body?
- How do you select in CSS?
- What is the correct CSS syntax?
- What is HTML CSS?
- What is the difference between HTML and CSS?
- What is head HTML?
- Can we use style tag in body?
- What is inline CSS?
- How do I select a child in CSS?
- Is Style Tag HTML or CSS?
- How do you save a CSS file?
Does CSS go in head or body?
As CSS is not document content, it should be in the head.
Also every other Web developer will expect to see it there, so don’t confuse things by putting it in the body, even if it works.
The only CSS you should put in the body is inline CSS, though I usually avoid inline styles..
What is a CSS selector example?
A CSS selector selects the HTML element(s) you want to style….All CSS Simple Selectors.SelectorExampleExample description**Selects all elementselementpSelects all
elementselement,element,..div, pSelects all
elements3 more rows
How many types of CSS are there?
three typesDifference Between the 3 Types of CSS Styles: Inline, External and Internal. In this tutorial, you will learn the difference between the three types of CSS styles: inline, external, and internal.
How do you use style tag?