- What is margin in HTML?
- How do I remove a style from a link in CSS?
- What is the use of display flex in CSS?
- What is CSS visibility?
- What is default margin CSS?
- How do I reset CSS to default?
- What are the display options in CSS?
- What is the use of margin in CSS?
- What is display block HTML?
- What is the default CSS display value of a HTML P element?
- What does CSS Reset do?
- How do I delete a property in CSS?
What is margin in HTML?
The margin property defines the space around an HTML element.
The margin specifies a shorthand property for setting the margin properties in one declaration.
The margin-bottom specifies the bottom margin of an element.
The margin-top specifies the top margin of an element..
How do I remove a style from a link in CSS?
Use the style attribute with the CSS property text-decoration to remove underline from a link in HTML. Just keep in mind, the usage of style attribute overrides any style set globally. It will override any style set in the HTML